Marketing Account Manager
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Manages the start to finish local community and corporate creative projects, strategy, goals, brand look and feel, across all media types and tactics. Serves as the central point of contact for marketing department as it pertains to community’s primary localized marketing and advertising efforts; plus, ensures the creative aligns with Brookdale’s creative standards and guidelines.
- Manages local community and corporate creative projects within established Brookdale guidelines. Creative tactics can include: digital (display, landing pages), collateral (flyers, brochures, etc) emails, direct mail (creative and purchase lists), signage and more.
- Leads community creative strategy and creative output for marketing department.
- Oversees media agency contact to lead the development for custom community media plans; works to guide advertising placement based on overall marketing objectives and creative messaging strategy
- Works with Creative, Production and Traffic to devise a campaign that meets the client’s marketing objectives and timeline.
- Presents creative work to marketing strategists to field; manages editing and most production processes Analyzes performance and optimize results to ensure effective performance
- Recommends key advertising and brand strategies and creative tactics to best align with the corporate guidelines and requests.
- Works closely with the creative team to guide the creative development process.
- Responsible for management of communications and timing on behalf of the client.
- Oversees budget estimates and invoice to ensure projects are cost effective and remain within budget.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or other related field preferred. Minimum two years’ experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines. Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents. Knows when to refer issues to supervisor and when to handle them personally.
Knowledge and Skills
Has a working knowledge of a skill or discipline that requires basic analytic ability. Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process. Has a working knowledge of the organization. Stay informed on best in class marketing, creative strategies and advertising trends; guide creative efforts to include this direction as it pertains to work and requests
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure shift coverage.
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Talk or hear
- Requires Travel: Occasionally
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.