Engage Residents in Meaningful and Purposeful Programs
Beautiful Senior Living Community with a strong, supportive team
Become a Part of Our Family as we Make Seniors’ Lives Brighter Every Day
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
To support our associates in their journey to become a U.S. citizen, Brookdale offers to advance fees for naturalization (Form N-400) application costs, up to $725, less applicable taxes and withholding, for qualified associates who have been with us for at least a year.
- Our program coordinators plan, coordinate and facilitate a calendar of dementia friendly programs that meet specific needs of each and all residents within the dementia care community.
- You will provide person centered life enrichment programs while engaging residents in meaningful and purposeful programs within the Brookdale community enhancing their quality of life.
- Collaborates in the education of associates regarding dementia care including how to lead programs on an ongoing basis and identifying interventions to address behavioral expressions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in therapeutic recreation, gerontology, education or related field preferred.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.