ADON $3,500 Sign-on Bonus
Assistant to Health & Wellness Director
This position is also listed as "Health & Wellness Coordinator"
- $3500 Sign-on bonus!
- Must have a passion for senior care - our team becomes extended family to our residents.
- We have tenured staff in our AL up to 23 years (since our community opened).
- Great team environment
- Rotating on-call duty (with bonus)
- Our Brookdale Lakeway community received an award for highest retention in 2021 in our division. That is because of our awesome leadership team! We truly care about our associates!
Apply to this posting or text "ADON" to 512-529-0950 if you'd like to learn more!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Have a passion for helping people? Brookdale will offer you the opportunity to care for the same individuals each day becoming part of their extended community family. Our senior residents are looking for trusted companions and as a Licensed Practical Nurse, you are that person bringing a smile to their face each time they see you.
What it takes to be a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN at Brookdale:
LPN’s will assist in maintaining the physical, social and psychological environment in the best interest of residents. LPN’s monitor care of residents according to treatment plans prescribed by a physician as well as documenting responses to care plans. In addition, licensed practical nurses will administer medications, ensure cleanliness and security of medicine supply room and adhere to company systems, procedures and processes. LPN or LVN License Required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.