Business Office Coord
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
Full Time Business Office Coordinator
Performs administrative support for the community, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and
human resources related duties.
1. Processes pre-billing statements forwarded from the corporate office.
2. Tracks all community accounting changes and appropriate documentation, including move-ins, move-outs,
credits, proposed rate adjustments, and other related changes or corrections.
3. Prepares and records all invoices for the community. This includes interacting with department managers
regarding their receipts and invoices, preparing batch headers in a timely manner, and following up, as
necessary, with the A/P department and vendors.
4. Assists with Human Resources functions. Assists new associates with the completion of required
documentation, including new hire and benefits paperwork. Makes sure all required forms are completed
and submitted to Human Resources on a timely basis. Facilitates new hire orientation and provides
company information to new associates. Tracks associate evaluations to assure timely completion by
department heads. May assist with Benefits administration.
5. Assists the Executive Director with the completion of documents, correspondence, and special projects as
6. Prints payroll information weekly from the time reporting system. Completes all corrections and
communicates with the Payroll department regarding appropriate changes.
7. Organizes and maintains personnel, resident, marketing, and other files as needed.
8. Prepares correspondence and other forms/documents needed for daily operations.
9. Responds to resident requests and assists in the coordination of services for residents, families, and guests
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Have a passion for helping people? Administrative personnel are experts at keeping the day-to-day operations of our communities running smoothly. If this describes you, then Brookdale’s Business Office Coordinator job is for you. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Business Office Coordinator at Brookdale
Our business office coordinators provide support to the community, which include accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and other human resources related duties. You will also track community accounting changes, prepare and record all invoices for the community, assist with new hire documentation as well as organize and maintain personnel, resident, marketing and other files as needed. An Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or minimum of one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.