Caregiver - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Brookdale Fillmore Pond is Hiring Caregivers!
Brookdale Fillmore Pond is a Wonderful Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care Community located in Bennington,VT!
Why Join Brookdale Fillmore Pond?
- Early Access to Paycheck
- Free Meals During Work Hours
- The Clinical Pathways and Growth at Brookdale are Endless and we will Support you in that growth!
- Largest Senior Living Operator in the United States
- Senior Living Community with a Big Heart - Come join the Brookdale Family!
** $1,000 Sign-On Bonus for Full Time after 180 Days**
• 11p-7a+ $1.50 Shift Differential
Brookdale is a GREAT place to further your career.
- We pride ourselves with a culture of caring. All leadership team members and associates partner together to make sure each resident feels like they are family.
• We recognize our staff with our monthly Everyday Hero award and prizes (PTO & Bonus).
• We have an established Associate Committee to give our associates a voice.
• We have a diverse and fulfilling team environment and commit to providing our employees the support they need!
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
Have a passion for helping people? Whether you are starting your career or a seasoned caregiver, such as an RN or CNA, or you simply have the heart for helping people, then Brookdale’s caregiver job is for you. Our seniors are looking for trusted companions and friends who bring a passion for helping others. Our caregivers share warm smiles while helping seniors enjoy their daily routines and live life to the fullest. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Caregiver at Brookdale:
Our caregivers provide direct care to residents, recognize individual needs, encourage independence and treat each senior with respect and dignity. You will nurture a home-like setting the community and assist our seniors with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care needs. Our caregivers also help residents with vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping and dishes.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.