Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Grow your career with Brookdale! Our Caregivers have the option to explore new career opportunities in positions such as Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/STNA) and Medication Technician (QMAP).
Brookdale Glen Ellyn is hiring Caregivers / PCAs for their growing team!
A Senior Living specializing in Assisted Living and Independent Living
OPEN INTERVIEWS - Stop by at your Convenience! No appointment needed! 60 North Nicoll Avenue, Glen Ellyn, IL
Current Openings: Full Time, Part Time, and Per Diem! - Shorter Shifts Available with Flexible Scheduling!
- 6:00 am - 2:00 pm Full Time
- 6:00 am - 2:00 pm Part Time
- Part Time 2nd & 3rd Shift
- PRN All Shifts
$2 per hour Shift Diff for 2nd and 3rd shift!
Brookdale is a GREAT place to further your career!
- EARLY access to pay!
- We have an established Associate Committee to give our associates a voice.
- Voted Best Long Term Care and best Short Term Rehabilitation Nursing Home by US News & World Report for 2022!
- Average tenure is 12 years! Come join us and find out why our employees stay!
- Earn while you learn! With our Relias training program, the more you learn, the more you grow!
- Free Meals during working hours
- Free Uniform Shirt
- Mentor Program - learn from tenured staff
- Opportunity for growth and promotion - utilize our Tuition Reimbursement program
- Associate Perks & Discount programs
- Associate Assistance Program
- 2022 JD Power Award Recipient
- Tuition Paid for CNA Classes
- Associate Fund - End of year bonus!
Join our Team now, just in time for the NEW 2023 ENROLLMENT BENEFIT PLAN. (Full-time & Part-time Associates) – as low as $32 per month!
Make Lives Better Including Your Own!
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
- Our community thrives off of our family like atmosphere. Everyone is family here, so join our collaborative A-Team and change the lives of seniors every day!
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
- Advance Nursing Career Opportunity
- HSA/Health Savings Account (You never pay federal taxes on money put into HSA) WOW! For those that are Eligible.
- FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts) Use for General Health Care like Medical, Pharmacy, Dental and vision deductibles, or use this for Restricted Health Care such as Medical expenses after your deductible is met.
- Dental Plan Options
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Have a passion for helping people? Whether you are starting your career or a seasoned caregiver, such as an RN or CNA, or you simply have the heart for helping people, then Brookdale’s caregiver job is for you. Our seniors are looking for trusted companions and friends who bring a passion for helping others. Our caregivers share warm smiles while helping seniors enjoy their daily routines and live life to the fullest. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Caregiver at Brookdale:
Our caregivers provide direct care to residents, recognize individual needs, encourage independence and treat each senior with respect and dignity. You will nurture a home-like setting the community and assist our seniors with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care needs. Our caregivers also help residents with vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping and dishes.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.