Grow your career with Brookdale! Our Caregiver’s have the option to explore new career opportunities in positions such as CNAs, Medication Technicians and Nurses.
Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Brookdale Glen Ellyn is hiring Caregivers for their growing team!
A Senior Living specializing in Assisted Living and Independent Living
OPEN INTERVIEWS - Stop by at your Convenience! No appointment needed! 60 North Nicoll Avenue, Glen Ellyn, IL
NOW OFFERING A $750 SIGN ON BONUS
- 6:00 am - 2:00 pm
- 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 10:00 pm - 6:00 am
Tired of working Agency? Tired of not knowing what you are walking into? Tired of worrying about your license because of staffing shortages?
Then Join our Team!
Brookdale is a Great Place to Further Your Career!
- Dedicated career path for all positions - make it a career and not just a job!
- Brookdale is a GREAT place to further your career!
- Opportunity for growth and promotion - utilize our Tuition Reimbursement program
- Get your foot in the door with our PRN Openings, and move to part or full time when the openings arise
- Our CNAs have the option to explore new career opportunities in positions such as Medication Technicians, Home Care Aides, and Nurses.
- We pride ourselves with a culture of caring
- All leadership team members and associates partner together to make sure each resident feels like they are family
- We care about our employees, and strive to provide a culture where people feel valued
- We have an established Associate Committee to give our associates a voice
- 2022 JD Power Award Recipient
- We have a diverse and fulfilling team environment and commit to providing our employees the support they need
- Our community thrives off of our family like atmosphere. Everyone is family here, so join our collaborative A-Team and change the lives of seniors every day!
- Competitive wage
- Early Access to Pay
- Utilize our Tuition Reimbursement
- We will assist you in obtaining your CNA
- Excellent PTO Accrual (FT)
- Pet Insurance
- 401k Savings Retirement Plan
- Fantastic Health Insurance (Text your email address and the word "BENEFITS" to 773.726.9032 to receive benefit information.)
- Local & National Perks and Discounts (Movies, Amusement Parks, Restaurants, Hotels, Rental Cars, Appliances, Computers, Cell Phone Plans & MUCH more!)
- Free counselling services for associate and immediate family members.
- Free resources for lawyers, financial, and planning/researching needs.
- We recognize our staff with our monthly Everyday Hero award and prizes (PTO & Bonus).
- Earn while you learn! With our Relias training program, the more you learn, the more you grow!
- Free Meals during working hours
- Associate Benefit Program
- Associate End of Year Appreciation Fund (Similar to End of Year "Bonus")
- HSA Health Savings Account (You never pay federal taxes on money put into HSA - WOW! For those that are Eligible.
- FSA Flexible Spending Accounts) Use for General Health Care like Medical, Pharmacy, Dental and vision deductibles, or use this for Restricted Health Care such as Medical expenses after your deductible is met.
- Dental Plan Options
Link for Brookdale Senior Living:
Our Mission and Culture:
Make Lives Better Including Your Own! If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
- Caregivers provide direct care to residents, recognize individual needs, encourage independence and treat each senior with respect and dignity.
- You will assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care needs, as well as help residents with vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping and dishes.
- Engage residents in meaningful conversations and provide attentive care.
- Based on state regulation, completion of training/certification may be required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.