Brookdale Ithaca is Hiring Caregivers!
Brookdale Ithaca is a Wonderful 32 unit Memory Care Community located in Ithaca, NY!
Why Join Brookdale Ithaca?
- Early Access to Paycheck - Paid Every Friday!
- Free Meals During Work Hours
- The Clinical Pathways and Growth at Brookdale are Endless and we will Support you in that growth!
- Largest Senior Living Operator in the United States
- Individual Health Plans Starting Under $33/Month!
• 3p-11p+$1.00 Shift Differential
• 11p-7a + $1.50 Shift Differential
Brookdale is a GREAT place to further your career.
- We pride ourselves with a culture of caring. All leadership team members and associates partner together to make sure each resident feels like they are family.
- We recognize our staff with our monthly Everyday Hero award and prizes (PTO & Bonus).
- We have an established Associate Committee to give our associates a voice.
- We have a diverse and fulfilling team environment and commit to providing our employees the support they need
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
To support our associates in their journey to become a U.S. citizen, Brookdale offers to advance fees for naturalization (Form N-400) application costs, up to $725, less applicable taxes and withholding, for qualified associates who have been with us for at least a year.
- Caregivers provide direct care to residents, recognize individual needs, encourage independence and treat each senior with respect and dignity.
- You will assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care needs, as well as help residents with vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping and dishes.
- Engage residents in meaningful conversations and provide attentive care.
- Based on state regulation, completion of training/certification may be required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.