Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Hiring Caregivers for Full time and Part time on 2nd (2pm-10pm) Extra $0.50 per hour shift differential for 2nd shift!
$1000 sign on bonus for 2nd shift!!
Wages starting at $16.00 per hour for Caregiver's and $17.50 per hour for a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)!
Benefits Available for Full Time and Part Time Employees!
Full Time Medical Plans Start As Low As $16.44 for an Individual and $197.20 for a Family per pay period!
Grow your career with Brookdale! Our Caregivers have the option to explore new career opportunities in positions such as Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/STNA) and Medication Technician (QMAP).
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
To support our associates in their journey to become a U.S. citizen, Brookdale offers to advance fees for naturalization (Form N-400) application costs, up to $725, less applicable taxes and withholding, for qualified associates who have been with us for at least a year.
- Caregivers provide direct care to residents, recognize individual needs, encourage independence and treat each senior with respect and dignity.
- You will assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care needs, as well as help residents with vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping and dishes.
- Engage residents in meaningful conversations and provide attentive care.
- Based on state regulation, completion of training/certification may be required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.