FULL TIME MONDAY TO FRIDAY EVENINGS WITH A $2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Our skilled unit has 45 beds. We have a very dedicated staff and management goes above and beyond.
Are you looking for part-time or PRN? Let's talk!
Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates
Come join our Team!
Grow your career with Brookdale! Our CNA’s have the option to explore new career opportunities in positions such as Medication Technicians (QMAP), Home Care Aides and Nurses.
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
To support our associates in their journey to become a U.S. citizen, Brookdale offers to advance fees for naturalization (Form N-400) application costs, up to $725, less applicable taxes and withholding, for qualified associates who have been with us for at least a year.
- Our Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA (State Tested Nursing Assistant-STNA in Ohio) work with community management to provide seniors with personalized care, and give resident status updates at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Nursing assistants check in with residents, assist with dining and personal care needs, and perform vital sign checks and clinical procedures according to community policy.
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living (showers, bathroom assistance, dressing/grooming)
- Successful completion of State CNA/STNA course is required. Must maintain certification.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.