CNA - $2,500 Sign On Bonus
Full-time and Part-time CNA opportunities for our Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Communities!
$2,500 Sign on bonus for full-time
Skilled Nursing: Full and Part-time:
Day Shift: 6am-2pm
Evening Shift: 2pm-10pm
Assisted Living: Full and Part-time:
Day Shift: 6:30am-2:30pm
Shift differentials for all shifts:
- Day Shift, 6am-2pm: additional $.50/hr (AL), additional $1.00/hr (SNF)
- Afternoon Shift, 2pm-10pm: additional $2.00/hr
- Overnight Shift, 10pm-6am: additional $2.00/hr
- Weekend Shift: additional $5.00/hr
Grow your career with Brookdale Lisle!
- Our associates have the option to explore new career opportunities in positions such as Nurses, Activity Coordinators, Cooks and many supervisory positions.
Why choose Brookdale Lisle?
- Opportunity for growth in your career
- Great employee referral bonus program
- Amazing team atmosphere
Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Have a passion for helping people? Whether you are starting your career or a seasoned Certified Nursing Assistant-CNA (State Tested Nursing Assistant-STNA in Ohio) or you simply have the heart for helping people, then Brookdale is for you. Our CNAs/STNAs provide direct care to senior residents, assist in maintaining a safe environment, and provides a high level of care on a daily basis. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA (State Tested Nursing Assistant-STNA in Ohio) at Brookdale:
Our CNAs/STNAs work with community management to provide seniors with personalized care, and give resident status updates at the beginning and end of each shift. Nursing assistants check in with residents, assist with dining and personal care needs, and perform vital sign checks and clinical procedures according to community policy.
Successful completion of State CNA/STNA course is required. Must maintain certification.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.