Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
C N A – CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT – IMMEDIATE HIRE – FULL TIME HOURS AVAILABLE
A certified nursing assistant helps residents with direct health care needs, often under the supervision of a Nurse and/Resident Care Coordinator. Work directly with residents and clinical staff, helping with the many physical and complex tasks for patient care.
Some of their responsibilities include:
• Turning or moving Residents
• Gathering medical supplies
• Bathing, Dressing and toileting Residents
• Grooming Residents by brushing their hair, teeth, shaving them, etc.
• Feeding Residents and observing their food and liquid intake
• Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate
• Answering Resident calls
• Documenting information
• Cleaning rooms and changing bed linens
• Stocking supplies
• Assisting with Meal Tray Delivery and/or serving Residents in Dining Room.
• Attend Monthly Safety Meeting
North Carolina CNA Certification Requirements
• Complete a state-approved nurse aide training program (75-80 hours or longer)
• Pass the state-approved competency evaluation
• Prefer experience working with Residents within a Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing Setting
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Have a passion for helping people? Whether you are starting your career or a seasoned CNA or you simply have the heart for helping people, then Brookdale is for you. Our Certified Nursing Assistant-CNA’s provides direct care to senior residents, assist in maintaining a safe environment, and provides a high level of care on a daily basis. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA at Brookdale:
Our CNAs work with community management to provide seniors with personalized care, and give resident status updates at the beginning and end of each shift. Nursing assistants check in with residents, assist with dining and personal care needs, and perform vital sign checks and clinical procedures according to community policy.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.