Commission Support Specialist
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
The Sales Commission Specialist supports the training and processing of Brookdale’s Associate Commission program and supporting applications. The Specialist provides associate internal call line and email support for the Commissions program. Provides back up support for other Compensation related application and needs.
- Ensures timely and appropriate commission payments and bonuses are processed.
- Assists with training of the new hired sales associates on the Commission system.
- Testing commission system programming enhancements.
- Provides sales associate support for commissions and related compensation systems and applications.
- Assists with commission data analysis and trend reporting.
- Collaborate with payroll and sales organization on commission updates and bonus payouts
- Processes routine and special request ad hoc reporting.
- Assists in other special projects as needed.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
Associates' degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field and a minimum of one to three years related experience. Must possess strong Microsoft Office Skills including Word and Excel. Solid understanding of financial terminology a plus.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Makes standard routine decisions based on detailed guidelines with little independent judgment. Problems are generally solved with clear, detailed guidelines or by reporting them to manager.
Knowledge and Skills
Has a basic level of a skill and can follow written or verbal instructions. Has basic technical skills to complete a few repetitive and well-defined duties. Has a basic knowledge of the organization in order to answer basic questions. Knowledge of the sales process, sales systems, data integrity and occupancy compliance rules. Effective written and oral communication skills and human relation skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure shift coverage
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Talk or hear
- Exposure to latex
- Ability to lift: Up to 25 pounds
- Possible exposure to blood-borne pathogens
- Requires Travel: Occasionally
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.