Community Sales Assistant
Part Time/ Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday Schedule
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Part time time Tuesday-Thursday- Saturday
Assists the Executive Director and/or Manager of Sales and Marketing with all aspects of the community sales and marketing program. Provides administrative and clerical support and coordinates various functions to enhance the image of the community.
- Answers telephone calls and provides information to callers or routes calls to appropriate associate; places outgoing calls.
- Meets and greets visitors, determines nature of business, and refers them to appropriate individual(s).
- Assists in providing community tours to prospective residents and their families. Promotes community in a positive manner and communicates the company’s values to all audiences.
- Types, edits, produces, and distributes a variety of documents including general correspondence, memorandums, statistical reports, presentation materials or other documents as requested.
- Compiles data for weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required.
- Files and copies correspondence and other records.
- Enters and assigns new leads in the marketing database system.
- On occasion, may represent community at marketing and community events.
- Assists in event planning, coordination and set-up.
- Participates in community outreach.
- Completes all required paperwork as assigned.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Makes standard and routine decisions based on detailed guidelines with little independent judgment. Problems are generally solved with clear, detailed guidelines or by reporting them to a supervisor.
Knowledge and Skills
Has a basic level of a skill and can follow written or verbal instructions. Has basic technical skills to complete a few repetitive and well-defined duties. Has a basic knowledge of the organization in order to answer basic questions. Personal computers skills required.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure shift coverage.
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: Up to 25 pounds
- Requires Travel: Occasionally
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.