Cook - $1,500 BONUS
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS FULL-TIME
What do staff say they love about working at Brookdale Troy?
- NO late nights
- NOT Fast Food or Chain Restaurant
- Competitive Wages
- Fun Fast-Paced Environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Family Friendly
- Work/Life Balance
- Free Meals During Work Hours
- Small, intimate community you get to know your residents
- Fun and caring coworkers
- Brookdale is a GREAT place to further your career
- We pride ourselves with a culture of caring. All leadership team members and associates partner together to make sure each resident feels like they are family.
- We recognize our staff with our monthly Everyday Hero award and prizes (PTO & Bonus).
- We have a diverse and fulfilling team environment and commit to providing our employees the support they need!
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
Relationships and integrity are the heart of our culture. They help us create a welcoming and inclusive community among our residents, associates and patients that feels like family. They guide us to be open in our communication with each other, and enable us to make the right decisions for the people who have entrusted us with their care. Our relationships and integrity work together to create a positive impact in the lives of the people we touch.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness – physical, mental, emotional, and financial. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us!
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Have a passion for food and serving seniors? Then being a cook at Brookdale is for you! As a cook, you will nourish our residents’ bodies and spirits with homestyle meals, just like family. Here you will have work-life balance with defined schedules and menus and be a valued member of the team. You are not just cooking, you are enriching lives. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Cook at Brookdale:
Our cooks prepare meals for our residents and maintain a clean kitchen. You will use your prior experience with cutting tools, cookware and bakeware, combined with your knowledge of cooking procedures and methods of grilling, baking and boiling as a critical part of role.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.