Brookdale Fillmore Pond is Hiring a Cook!
Brookdale Fillmore Pond is a Wonderful Memory Care, Assisted Living and Independent Living Community located in Bennington,VT!
Why Join Brookdale Fillmore Pond?
- Early Access to Paycheck
- Free Meals During Work Hours
- The Dining Pathways and Growth at Brookdale are Endless and we will Support you in that growth!
- Largest Senior Living Operator in the United States
- Senior Living Community with a Big Heart - Come join the Brookdale Family!
Brookdale is a GREAT place to further your career.
- We pride ourselves with a culture of caring. All leadership team members and associates partner together to make sure each resident feels like they are family.
• We recognize our staff with our monthly Everyday Hero award and prizes (PTO & Bonus).
• We have an established Associate Committee to give our associates a voice.
• We have a diverse and fulfilling team environment and commit to providing our employees the support they need!
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
Have a passion for food and serving seniors? Then being a cook at Brookdale is for you! As a cook, you will nourish our residents’ bodies and spirits with homestyle meals, just like family. Here you will have work-life balance with defined schedules and menus and be a valued member of the team. You are not just cooking, you are enriching lives. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Cook at Brookdale:
Our cooks prepare meals for our residents and maintain a clean kitchen. You will use your prior experience with cutting tools, cookware and bakeware, combined with your knowledge of cooking procedures and methods of grilling, baking and boiling as a critical part of role.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.