No late nights!
Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Grow your career with Brookdale! Our Cooks have the option to explore new career opportunities in positions such as Lead Cooks, Sous Chefs and Managers of Dining Services.
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
To support our associates in their journey to become a U.S. citizen, Brookdale offers to advance fees for naturalization (Form N-400) application costs, up to $725, less applicable taxes and withholding, for qualified associates who have been with us for at least a year.
- Ensures proper preparation, portioning and serving of food according to standardized recipes and menus. You will use your prior experience with cutting tools, cookware and bakeware, combined with your knowledge of cooking procedures and methods of grilling, baking and boiling as a critical part of your role.
- Adheres to all sanitation and food safety standards. Maintains a clean kitchen.
- Prepares food in a timely manner at specified meal times
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.