Corporate Contact Specialist - Work From Home in Tennessee
Do you have a background or interest in social work, counselling, teaching, or health care, with a soft spot in your heart for helping senior citizens and their families? Working from home as a Corporate Contact Specialist, you will build a connection with families as you help them care for their aging loved ones by persuading them to visit one of our many communities to learn about the options available to them that will improve their quality of life.
Entry level opportunity. Work from home in Tennessee.
Pay range starting at $17 per hour with shift differentials and monthly bonus opportunity!
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Responds to customer inquiries and increases interest and growth in company services and products.
- Responds to, manages and resolves inbound customer inquiries and requests.
- Determines customer needs and provides immediate assistance or refers customers with specific inquiries.
- Completes outbound calls and builds customer interest in services and products offered by the company.
- Updates databases with customer/prospective customer status and changes.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
Customer service, marketing or sales experience is preferred with one to two years related experience and/or training. Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree (B. A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university. Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Applies existing guidelines and procedures to make varied decisions. Uses sound judgment and experience to solve moderately complex problems based on precedent, example, reasonableness or a combination of these.
Knowledge and Skills
Has a working knowledge of a skill or discipline that requires basic analytic ability. Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process. Has working knowledge of the organization. Possesses an understanding of the aging process and needs of older adults across all product lines. Maintains an active, working knowledge of current competition and any new entrants. Ability to operate personal computers and related software. Ability to effectively manage time, tasks and projects in a dynamic environment is required. Ability to present self and Community as an organization ready to meet the needs of the senior to maximize their quality of life by providing the highest quality of care and services. Ability to build trust and act honestly in relationships with others. Ability to assess and understand customers’ expectations, needs and circumstances. Ability to effectively listen and communicate verbally and in writing is essential. Must be a self-starter who excels in organizational and time-management skills and can work without close supervision.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Stoop, kneel, crouch crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: up to 25 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure shift coverage
- Requires Travel: Occasionally
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.