Director of Marketing Analytics
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
Relationships and integrity are the heart of our culture. They help us create a welcoming and inclusive community among our residents, associates and patients that feels like family. They guide us to be open in our communication with each other, and enable us to make the right decisions for the people who have entrusted us with their care. Our relationships and integrity work together to create a positive impact in the lives of the people we touch.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness – physical, mental, emotional, and financial. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us!
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
This is an incentive based position, which may include bonuses, incentive, or commission plans.
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Manages the delivery of marketing analytics across the organization. This position is responsible for managing customer relationships that are focused on providing the Marketing department with data modeling to help optimize the marketing investment across multiple media types, annual budgets/forecast and strategic business insights that will influence and support executive business decisions.
- Partners with marketing to produce data-driven insights and recommendations that can be applied to marketing campaigns and channels, including the website and connection center.
- Consults with in-house teams on innovative ways to use data to solve problems and improve day-to-day operations.
- Participates proactively in the annual financial planning and budgeting process, which includes the upkeep of technical assets, resources and associated costs, and new projects (both capital and operating expense).
- Communicates effectively with a range of stakeholders from senior leaders to other leaders and presents to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships across the organization, and serves as a strategic partner to the marketing organization to help drive budget planning and decision making.
- Ensures a secure, reliable, and high performing marketing data environment so that multiple constituencies have a common understanding and interpretation of the data.
- Delivers data and analytics insights that are actionable for the marketing organization to improve lead generation and move in conversion performance.
- Anticipates analytics needs by understanding the strategy and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns to connect business results to marketing performance.
- Helps evaluate levers to pull (promotions, rate, media, incentives, etc) within the organization to improve lead generation and move-in performance.
- Fosters an attitude of collaboration focused on considering multiple data sources and points of view to arrive at strong recommendations.
- Assesses campaign and program performance through ongoing measurement and insights, leveraging trend reports, historical benchmarks, test results, dashboards and performance forecasts as examples of inputs and outputs
- Identifies and leads the development of high impact value-adds analysis on business drivers, trends, and risk/opportunities by utilizing both internal and external data and provides actionable intelligence and areas for improvement.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance, statistics, analytics, or related field is required
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in finance or marketing with at least 5 years of analytics experience in marketing, finance, or similar field is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Advanced degree in statistics, mathematics, economics or MBA is preferred
- Experience in healthcare with a strong understanding of healthcare operations and healthcare data or similar environments and data is preferred
- Experience with database management, data warehousing, SQL, metadata management, master data management, and data modeling is preferred
- Experience with cloud solutions, big data solutions, and/or related technologies is preferred
- Knowledge of data architecture, data integration, and data visualization platforms is preferred
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure shift coverage
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: Up to 25 pounds
- Requires Travel: Occasionally
Makes analytical decisions and is accountable for all actions made by a department or group. Uses a high degree of analytical ability using sound judgment acquired through significant experience to solve complex and varied problems that could result in substantial loss of reputation.
Knowledge and Skills
Has significant knowledge of an advanced discipline with a working knowledge of related fields. Has significant knowledge of the organization, work environment and process. Has knowledge to direct multiple functions and/or departments with full responsibility for operational results. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook. Extensive use and knowledge of Excel spreadsheets required. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.