Full-time Dishwasher Opportunity!
Day Shift: 11am-7:30pm, Monday-Friday and every other weekend
No Late Nights!
Grow your career with Brookdale Palmer Ranch!
- Our associates have the option to explore new career opportunities in positions such as Nurses, Medication Technicians (QMAP), Home Care Aides, Chefs, Cooks and many supervisory positions
Why choose Brookdale Palmer Ranch?
- Opportunity for growth in your career
- Great employee referral bonus program
- Amazing team atmosphere
- Great benefits and perks
Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
To support our associates in their journey to become a U.S. citizen, Brookdale offers to advance fees for naturalization (Form N-400) application costs, up to $725, less applicable taxes and withholding, for qualified associates who have been with us for at least a year.
- Operates a dish washing machine to clean dishes, glasses, cups, trays, silverware, and other food service equipment.
- Dishwashers keep all food prep and service areas sanitary, empty garbage, and sweep/mop kitchen floors. Responsible for overall cleanliness of the kitchen.
- Assists with prep as needed.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.