Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
To support our associates in their journey to become a U.S. citizen, Brookdale offers to advance fees for naturalization (Form N-400) application costs, up to $725, less applicable taxes and withholding, for qualified associates who have been with us for at least a year.
- Provides transportation to the residents for appointments and errands, such as medical appointments, banking, shopping, worship services, entertainment, and other miscellaneous activities.
- Ensures safety of all passengers.
- Runs event and community errands as needed.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- Prior experience working with seniors preferred.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license with a good driving record. CPR training and certification may be required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.