Brookdale Morehead City is a GREAT place to further your career.
- Brookdale Morehead City provides Assisted Living and Memory Care for our residents. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent care and families are comfortable knowing their loved ones are receiving top-notched care.
- We are located on the coast and were recently remodeled. We offer a beautiful home for our residents and a lovely place for our team to work.
- Brookdale Morehead City has a very positive reputation in the market and we receive referrals from the medical and non-medical community.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Whether it’s with a 401(k) or an insurance health plan, we want to make sure you feel appreciated, and that your work is valued.
Full-time and part-time associates enjoy:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching contribution – Brookdale will make a matching contribution equal to 25% of your elective deferrals each Plan year quarter. Brookdale will not match your elective deferrals in excess of 4% of your Compensation each Plan Year quarter.
- Benefit plan package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program – Be able to purchase Brookdale stock at a discounted rate through payroll deduction.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit – Save pre-tax money to pay for parking and transportation costs getting to and from work.
- Associate Compassion Fund – Nonprofit fund for associates, funded by associates.
- Associate Discounts – Including: Senior Living & Personalized Living, AT&T, Perks at Work, Dignity Memorial, FedEx, Ford, GE, Hotelogical, Nestle, Staples, Ticket Monster Perks, Verizon.
Full time associates also enjoy additional benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans – Including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit – Get reimbursed for certain expenses related to the adoption of a child.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Get reimbursed for eligible expenses for qualifying undergraduate studies tuition as well as for prep courses for licensures, certifications and CEUs.
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Every day is an opportunity for our associates to deeply connect with people in a profound and personal way. Our associates are the core of our mission, we know that offering them genuine rewards, and heart filling job satisfaction is the key to our success as a company. As an Executive Director, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of a community bringing your experience to Brookdale to provide a quality senior living experience for our residents.
Requirements to be an Executive Director
Brookdale Executive Directors are responsible for all operations, acting as contact for all staff, residents, prospects, community organizations, government agencies and the public. Executive directors are hands on leaders that maintain a high degree of resident satisfaction and retention through the delivery of high quality services. In conjunction with regional operations, directors execute annual operating and capital budgets and continually explores means of revenue enhancement and expense reduction. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred with a minimum of two to four years related experience required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.