Brookdale Rocky Mount is a GREAT place to further your career.
- Brookdale Rocky Mount provides Assisted Living for our residents. We have a great reputation for delivering a high level of care and families are pleased with the level of care.
- Our building is located in a beautiful neighborhood which is easily accessible. The building is well maintained and shows well. It provides a wonderful home for our residents
- Brookdale Rocky Mount has a cohesive leadership team that works well together. This is a great opportunity for a servant leader who enjoys working with a great team.
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
Relationships and integrity are the heart of our culture. They help us create a welcoming and inclusive community among our residents, associates and patients that feels like family. They guide us to be open in our communication with each other, and enable us to make the right decisions for the people who have entrusted us with their care. Our relationships and integrity work together to create a positive impact in the lives of the people we touch.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness – physical, mental, emotional, and financial. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us!
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Benefit plan package
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Associate Compassion Fund
- Associate Discounts
- Identity theft protection
- Pet savings and insurance plans
- Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary STD and LTD
This is an incentive based position, which may include bonuses, incentive, or commission plans.
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Every day is an opportunity for our associates to deeply connect with people in a profound and personal way. Our associates are the core of our mission, we know that offering them genuine rewards, and heart filling job satisfaction is the key to our success as a company. As an Executive Director, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of a community bringing your experience to Brookdale to provide a quality senior living experience for our residents.
Requirements to be an Executive Director
Brookdale Executive Directors are responsible for all operations, acting as contact for all staff, residents, prospects, community organizations, government agencies and the public. Executive directors are hands on leaders that maintain a high degree of resident satisfaction and retention through the delivery of high quality services. In conjunction with regional operations, directors execute annual operating and capital budgets and continually explores means of revenue enhancement and expense reduction. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred with a minimum of two to four years related experience required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.