Home Care Aide
Currently Hiring Home Care Aides across all shifts! Flexible Scheduling!
If you are a full-time Brookdale associate with at least one year of service, you may be eligible for our Tuition Reimbursement program. We want to support you as you work toward your goals. That's why we offer tuition reimbursement for two and four-year undergraduate degrees related to your current position!
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Why Join the Brookdale Team?
- Brookdale is well-known in the community for promoting from within and with the size of the company the opportunities are endless for growth and development!
- Benefits for full-time and part-time employees!
- Tuition Reimbursement to continue your education and grow both personally and professionally!
- Our culture is peaceful, playful, and positive. We don’t always have the best days, but as a team, we know how to make the most of every day so that our residents are cared for and each of us is happy coming into work!
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Have a passion for helping people? At Brookdale, our Private Duty Home Care Assistants do just that. You provide assistance to clients in their daily activities while recognizing each individuals needs and encouraging their progress to independence. You become a friend and a helper to our senior clients.
What it takes to be a Private Duty Home Care Assistant at Brookdale:
Private Duty Home Care Assistants help with daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and getting to and from activities and meals according to an individual service plan. Home care assistants serve meals to clients, initiate and participate in their leisure activities, encourage independence as well as socialization with others. Maintain client records documenting client’s physical well-being, behavior, and overall emotional condition. Reports any changes to these conditions to supervisor.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.