Home Health Front Office
Immediately Hiring Nationwide
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Schedules appointments, provides information to callers, documents meeting minutes, and performs various administrative functions.
- Answers telephone and provides information to callers, routes calls to appropriate associate, and places outgoing calls. Greets visitors, determines nature of business, and refers visitors to appropriate individual.
- Types, edits, produces, and distributes a variety of documents including general correspondence, memorandums, statistical reports, presentation materials or other documents as requested.
- Routes incoming mail. Uses courier, U.S. mail, overnight mail, e-mail or facsimile machines to send documents as directed.
- Files correspondence and other records. Makes copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Takes minutes at staff meetings and distributes accordingly.
- Orders office supplies and forms for associates and communities.
- Assists in the preparation and coding of invoices for payment.
- Assists in obtaining and/or completing new hire documentation for new associates.
- May maintain associate personnel and community files.
- Assists in the recruitment, orientation and retention of qualified staff.
- May conduct tours of the community.
- At the discretion of the Director, may supervise one or more associates.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and minimum of one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Makes standard and routine decisions based on detailed guidelines with little independent judgment. Problems are generally solved with clear, detailed guidelines or by reporting them to a supervisor.
Knowledge and Skills
Has a basic level of a skill and can follow written or verbal instructions. Has basic technical skills to complete a few repetitive and well-defined duties. Has a basic knowledge of the organization in order to answer basic questions. Basic typing skills essential along with basic knowledge of PC's and word processing software, preferably in a Microsoft Windows environment. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of the organization. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Climb or balance
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Talk or hear
- Taste or smell
- Ability to lift: up to 25 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendor
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.