Housekeeper - FULL TIME
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
Full Time Housekeeper 8am-4pm M-F
Increased Compensation effective 10/1/20
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
We offer a pathway to advancement through training programs.
Perks Available to Our Associates
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Whether it’s with a 401(k) or an insurance health plan, we want to make sure you feel appreciated, and that your work is valued..
Full-time and part-time associates enjoy:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching contribution – Brookdale will make a matching contribution equal to 25% of your elective deferrals each Plan year quarter. Brookdale will not match your elective deferrals in excess of 4% of your Compensation each Plan Year quarter.
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program – Be able to purchase Brookdale stock at a discounted rate through payroll deduction.
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit – Save pre-tax money to pay for parking and transportation costs getting to and from work.
• Associate Compassion Fund – Nonprofit fund for associates, funded by associates.
• Associate Discounts – Including: Senior Living & Personalized Living, AT&T, Perks at Work, Dignity Memorial, FedEx, Ford, GE, Hotelogical, Nestle, Staples, Ticket Monster Perks, Verizon.
Full time associates also enjoy additional benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans ¬– Including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit – Get reimbursed for certain expenses related to the adoption of a child.
• Tuition Reimbursement – Get reimbursed for eligible expenses for qualifying undergraduate studies tuition as well as for prep courses for licensures, certifications and CEUs.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
As a Brookdale housekeeper, you will keep all community public spaces, activity and dining rooms, and resident apartments clean. This important role ensures our communities are presented in a positive manner, and help make it a great place to live. Housekeepers interact with residents and guests in a friendly and courteous manner, and provide help, as needed, throughout the community. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Brookdale Housekeeper:
Housekeepers clean floors, dust, wet mop, wax and disinfect resident apartments, restrooms and public use spaces. Cleaning can include vacuuming, shampooing and deodorizing carpets, and cleaning surfaces throughout the community. Housekeepers also respond to resident room emergencies, and log cleaning activities as required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.