Hiring a Part Time Housekeeper to join our Brookdale South Bay Team - 7:30a - 3p
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Why Join the Brookdale Team?
- Brookdale is well-known in the community for promoting from within and with the size of the company the opportunities are endless for growth and development!
- Benefits for full-time and part-time employees!
- Tuition Reimbursement to continue your education and grow both personally and professionally!
- Our culture is peaceful, playful, and positive. We don’t always have the best days, but as a team, we know how to make the most of every day so that our residents are cared for and each of us is happy coming into work!
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
As a Brookdale housekeeper, you will keep all community public spaces, activity and dining rooms, and resident apartments clean. This important role ensures our communities are presented in a positive manner, and help make it a great place to live. Housekeepers interact with residents and guests in a friendly and courteous manner, and provide help, as needed, throughout the community. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Brookdale Housekeeper:
Housekeepers clean floors, dust, wet mop, wax and disinfect resident apartments, restrooms and public use spaces. Cleaning can include vacuuming, shampooing and deodorizing carpets, and cleaning surfaces throughout the community. Housekeepers also respond to resident room emergencies, and log cleaning activities as required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.