Why Brookdale Clarksville?
- 42 bed apartments Memory Care
- Growth Opportunities
_ Competitive Wages
- Free Meals
Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
To support our associates in their journey to become a U.S. citizen, Brookdale offers to advance fees for naturalization (Form N-400) application costs, up to $725, less applicable taxes and withholding, for qualified associates who have been with us for at least a year.
- Housekeepers clean floors, dust, remove trash, wet mop, wax and disinfect resident apartments, restrooms and public use spaces. Cleaning can include vacuuming, shampooing and deodorizing carpets, and cleaning surfaces throughout the community.
- Respond to resident room emergencies, and log cleaning activities as required.
- Housekeepers also interact with residents and guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.