In-Home Care Aide & CNA Lakeway Area
Make Lives Better Including Your Own, Start working Part Time or PRN with Brookdale At Home Westlake Hills Now!
Private Duty Home Care Aide (In Home Caregiver) & CNA's **Flexible PRN's Needed**
- Hours can be 12 HR's all the way down to a 4 HR shift's, Everyday, Every Night, Every Overnight, to one day a week or one Overnight a week.
- You can have Triple Shifts in a 24 hours period or one.
- Shifts for our in home caregivers & CNA's also include weekends for those who need a more flexible schedule
- Weekends are ALWAYS needed, especially OVERNIGHTS
- This position offers you the ability to work as much as you would like or as little as you like depending on your personal schedule and your income needs.
- College students are welcome to apply and we can accomodate your schedule to work with your class schedules.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself. This is a job that not only earns you a paycheck and growth opportunities, but your giving back to the commumities and your neightbors and fellow people!
Students, C.N.A's, and Veterans are encouraged to apply!! We love our Vet’s and their families!
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Have a passion for helping people? At Brookdale, our Private Duty Home Care Assistants do just that. You provide assistance to clients in their daily activities while recognizing each individuals needs and encouraging their progress to independence. You become a friend and a helper to our senior clients.
What it takes to be a Private Duty Home Care Assistant at Brookdale:
Private Duty Home Care Assistants help with daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and getting to and from activities and meals according to an individual service plan. Home care assistants serve meals to clients, initiate and participate in their leisure activities, encourage independence as well as socialization with others. Maintain client records documenting client’s physical well-being, behavior, and overall emotional condition. Reports any changes to these conditions to supervisor.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.