IT Compliance Analyst
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Responsible for working with network administrators, system administrators, developers, business managers, and end users to manage the security of the IT environment. Stays abreast of evolving security issues and identifies where appropriate preventive and detective measures can be put in place. Supports daily operational tasks and enterprise-wide projects, while keeping an eye on management goals for the organization-wide policies based on industry best practices.
- Ensures the implementation of technical standards and manages the technical controls fundamental to the security and monitoring of the enterprise.
- Participates in security incident and response activities, remediating malware incidents, intrusion detection/prevention incidents, data loss prevention incidents and other security incidents.
- Maintain continuous systems monitoring and vulnerability management.
- Track and report security key performance indicators & metrics to management.
- Assists the business in achieving regulatory compliance (e.g. PCI, SOX, HIPPA, etc.). Executes tasks related to compliance initiatives, such as self-assessments, third party reviews and due diligence initiatives.
- Provides technical support for systems managed by security team, such as antimalware, encryption, etc.
- Evaluates compliance of IT policies, and manages policy exceptions
- Reviews security configurations of key systems to verify that they are properly implemented, monitored and reported.
- Provides support in security management, architecture, and documentation.
- Executes security related projects; prepares project plans and documents progress toward completion.
- Assists in security planning, development, and implementation across multiple platforms and applications.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science and a minimum of one to three years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrates well-rounded understanding of technology, operations and key business processes. Possess re-engineering/process improvement experience, leading and coaching quality improvement projects.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines. Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents. Knows when to refer issues to supervisor and when to handle them personally.
Knowledge and Skills
Has a working knowledge of a skill or discipline that requires basic analytic ability. Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process. Has working knowledge of the organization.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: Up to 25 pounds
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.