Licensed Medication Technician
- Shift diffs for 3pm-11pm and 11p-7a every day!!!
- Shift diffs for all shifts on weekends!!
- Flexible Schedule! Claim your work/life balance that you deserve!
- Work with a fun, engaged, and supportive team. Our most valuable asset is our associates and we cherish them!
- Serve our most cherished generation by assisting them with activities of daily living!!
Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Grow your career with Brookdale! Our Med Tech’s / QMAP's have the option to explore new career opportunities in positions such as Resident Care Coordinators, Nurses and even Cooks.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Are you someone who has high attention to detail and accuracy? If so, then Brookdale’s Certified Medication Aide/Tech may be the right job for you. At our communities, our Certified Med Aides/Techs provide direct care to senior residents that follow a personalized medication and treatment service plan. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Certified Med Aide/Tech at Brookdale:
Our Medication Aides/Techs assist seniors in maintaining physical, social and psychological well-being. Based on state regulations and completion of required training/certification, you will administer or assist with self-administration of medication and treatments as prescribed by the health care provider and observe/report responses to your supervisor. Med Aides/Techs also make sure the medication supply room is organized and clean, assist with medication cart audits, and provide accurate counts of all medications.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.