Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Make Lives Better Including Your Own!
Brookdale Des Plaines is hiring LPNs for their growing team!
A Senior Living Community specializing in Assisted Living and Independent Living
Offering $2500 sign on Bonus!
Current Openings: Full Time, Part Time, and Per Diem! - Shorter Shifts Available with Flexible Scheduling!
- Full Time 2:30 pm - 10:30 pm OR 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Part Time 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Work 1 Shift Per Week or 5 Shifts - You choose!
Health Benefits starting as low as $33/Month!
Now Available! Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Brookdale is a GREAT place to further your career!
- Work 1 Shift or 5 Shifts per week, Flexbile Days / Evenings
- We pride ourselves with a culture of caring. All leadership team members and associates partner together to make sure each resident feels like they are family
- We recognize our staff with our monthly Everyday Hero award and prizes (PTO & Bonus).
- We have an established Associate Committee to give our associates a voice.
- We have a diverse and fulfilling team environment and commit to providing our employees the support they need
- Build your career and have a work / life balance!
- Flexible Schedules
- Great Team Atmosphere
- Opportunities for career growth
- Associate Fund - End of year bonus!
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Have a passion for helping people? Brookdale will offer you the opportunity to care for the same individuals each day becoming part of their extended community family. Our senior residents are looking for trusted companions and as a Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse, you are that person bringing a smile to their face each time they see you.
What it takes to be a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN / Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN at Brookdale:
LPN or LVN License Required per state regulations.
LPN’s/LVN's will assist in maintaining the physical, social and psychological environment in the best interest of residents. LPN’s monitor care of residents according to treatment plans prescribed by a physician as well as documenting responses to care plans. In addition, licensed practical nurses will administer medications, ensure cleanliness and security of medicine supply room and adhere to company systems, procedures and processes.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.