Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
To support our associates in their journey to become a U.S. citizen, Brookdale offers to advance fees for naturalization (Form N-400) application costs, up to $725, less applicable taxes and withholding, for qualified associates who have been with us for at least a year.
- Assist in maintaining a physical, social and psychological environment in the best interest of residents.
- Monitor care of residents according to treatment plans prescribed by a physician as well as documenting responses to care plans.
- Nurses also administer medications, ensure cleanliness and security of medicine supply room and adhere to company systems, procedures and processes.
- LPN or LVN License Required per state regulations.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.