LPN - $3000 Bonus
Make Up-To $32.50/Hour
Come join our Brookdale Centre of New England Community in Coventry, RI!
Assisted Living and Memory Care Community
Why Brookdale Centre of New England?
- Associate Appreciation Group - For You: A monthly appreciation programs and activities group driven by the associates!
- Outstanding Associate Recognition Program
- New Hire Mentor Program - Every new hire is introduced to a mentor through their on-boarding/training and for ongoing support!
$3000 Hiring Bonus for Full Time Employees!
Available Positions: **Pick Your Own Hours/Flexible Scheduling** We will work with you to create the best work/life balance!
• Day/PM - 12p - 8p
• PMs + $2.00/Hour Shift Differential
• Overnights + $3.50/Hour Shift Differential
**Additional $1.00/Hour For Weekends**
Brookdale is a GREAT place to further your career.
- We pride ourselves with a culture of caring. All leadership team members and associates partner together to make sure each resident feels like they are family.
- We recognize our staff with our monthly Everyday Hero award and prizes (PTO & Bonus).
- We have an established Associate Committee to give our associates a voice.
- We have a diverse and fulfilling team environment and commit to providing our employees the support they need!
- Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Have a passion for helping people? Brookdale will offer you the opportunity to care for the same individuals each day becoming part of their extended community family. Our senior residents are looking for trusted companions and as a Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse, you are that person bringing a smile to their face each time they see you.
What it takes to be a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN / Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN at Brookdale:
LPN or LVN License Required per state regulations.
LPN’s/LVN's will assist in maintaining the physical, social and psychological environment in the best interest of residents. LPN’s monitor care of residents according to treatment plans prescribed by a physician as well as documenting responses to care plans. In addition, licensed practical nurses will administer medications, ensure cleanliness and security of medicine supply room and adhere to company systems, procedures and processes.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.