Hiring full-time LPN for 3rd shift - $5000.00 Sign-On Bonus
- Community is 100% staffed with Brookdale associates - No agency
- New wages
- Shift differential
- Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
- Assist in maintaining a physical, social and psychological environment in the best interest of residents.
- Monitor and assess residents’ health and wellbeing while administering treatment plans prescribed by a physician. Coordinate with providers and pharmacies to ensure continuity of care.
- Nurses also monitor responses to treatment plans and notifies the resident care coordinator or executive director of any issues.
- LPN or LVN License Required per state regulations.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.