$2500 Sign-On Bonus!
Brookdale South Bay is Hiring a Full Time LPN to join our team! 11p-7a
Part-Time/Per Diem opportunities also available - flexible scheduling!
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Why Join the Brookdale Team?
- We have a great spirit of teamwork and always improving as staff learn they have each other they can rely on.
- Our current associates are dedicated, hard-working, compassionate, and fun. We all enjoy what we do and problem-solve any challenges that come along so that we don’t get stuck in a negative cycle.
- Our culture is peaceful, playful, and positive. We don’t always have the best days, but as a team, we know how to make the most of every day so that our residents are cared for and each of us is happy coming into work.
- Brookdale is well-known in the community for promoting from within and with the size of the company the opportunities are endless for growth and development.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Have a passion for helping people? Brookdale will offer you the opportunity to care for the same individuals each day becoming part of their extended community family. Our senior residents are looking for trusted companions and as a Licensed Practical Nurse, you are that person bringing a smile to their face each time they see you.
What it takes to be a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN at Brookdale:
LPN’s will assist in maintaining the physical, social and psychological environment in the best interest of residents. LPN’s monitor care of residents according to treatment plans prescribed by a physician as well as documenting responses to care plans. In addition, licensed practical nurses will administer medications, ensure cleanliness and security of medicine supply room and adhere to company systems, procedures and processes. LPN or LVN License Required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.