Brookdale is a GREAT place to advance your career!
- Our mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, excellence, and integrity.
- The leadership team has over 50 years combined experience in Memory Care.
- We have been Roanoke’s trusted Memory Care experts for more than 20 years.
- Free meal offered on each shift.
- Tuition assistance program available.
- ****** Shift differential 11pm - 7am ********
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
Relationships and integrity are the heart of our culture. They help us create a welcoming and inclusive community among our residents, associates and patients that feels like family. They guide us to be open in our communication with each other, and enable us to make the right decisions for the people who have entrusted us with their care. Our relationships and integrity work together to create a positive impact in the lives of the people we touch.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness – physical, mental, emotional, and financial. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us!
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Do you have a heart for people and enjoy serving the senior community? If so, become a Brookdale LPN Wellness Nurse. Our senior residents are looking for trusted companions and friends who bring a passion for helping others. Here at our assisted living communities, our Wellness Nurses share and receive smiles by providing personalized health care.
Requirements to be a LPN Wellness Nurse
LPN Wellness Nurses assist in maintaining a physical, social and psychological environment in the best interest of residents. Wellness nurses monitor and assess residents’ health and wellbeing while administering treatment plans prescribed by a physician. Nurses also monitor responses to treatment plans and notifies the resident care coordinator or executive director of any issues. LPN or LVN license is required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.