Brookdale Fayetteville is Hiring LPNs!
Brookdale Fayetteville is a Wonderful 46 unit Memory Care Senior Living Community located in Fayetteville, NY!
Why Join Brookdale Fayetteville?
- Early Access to Paycheck
- Free Meals During Work Hours
- The Clinical Pathways and Growth at Brookdale are Endless and we will Support you in that growth!
- Largest Senior Living Operator in the United States
- Individual Health Plans Starting Under $33/Month!
- Memory Care Community with a Big Heart - Come join the Brookdale Family!
Brookdale is a GREAT place to further your career.
- We pride ourselves with a culture of caring. All leadership team members and associates partner together to make sure each resident feels like they are family.
• We recognize our staff with our monthly Everyday Hero award and prizes (PTO & Bonus).
• We have an established Associate Committee to give our associates a voice.
• We have a diverse and fulfilling team environment and commit to providing our employees the support they need!
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Have a passion for helping people? Brookdale will offer you the opportunity to care for the same individuals each day becoming part of their extended community family. Our senior residents are looking for trusted companions and as a Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse, you are that person bringing a smile to their face each time they see you.
What it takes to be a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN / Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN at Brookdale:
LPN or LVN License Required per state regulations.
LPN’s/LVN's will assist in maintaining the physical, social and psychological environment in the best interest of residents. LPN’s monitor care of residents according to treatment plans prescribed by a physician as well as documenting responses to care plans. In addition, licensed practical nurses will administer medications, ensure cleanliness and security of medicine supply room and adhere to company systems, procedures and processes.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.