Pay Based On Experience Up-To $29/Hour
Come join our Brookdale Greenville Team!
Assisted Living and Memory Care Community
Stop on in! We happily take walk-in interviews: Monday 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM, Thursday 1p-4p, Friday 9a - 2p
Why Join the Greenville Team?
- We are hiring because of HUGE occupancy growth!
- Extra RN on staff available to support and treat residents to eliminate potential hospitalizations
- Tenured Staff with 18+ years of Brookdale experience!
6p - 6a (Assisted Living)
2p - 10p (Memory Care)
Brookdale is a GREAT place to further your career.
- We pride ourselves with a culture of caring. All leadership team members and associates partner together to make sure each resident feels like they are family.
- We recognize our staff with our monthly Everyday Hero award and prizes (PTO & Bonus).
- We have an established Associate Committee to give our associates a voice.
- We have a diverse and fulfilling team environment and commit to providing our employees the support they need!
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Have a passion for helping people? Brookdale will offer you the opportunity to care for the same individuals each day becoming part of their extended community family. Our senior residents are looking for trusted companions and as a Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse, you are that person bringing a smile to their face each time they see you.
What it takes to be a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN / Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN at Brookdale:
LPN or LVN License Required per state regulations.
LPN’s/LVN's will assist in maintaining the physical, social and psychological environment in the best interest of residents. LPN’s monitor care of residents according to treatment plans prescribed by a physician as well as documenting responses to care plans. In addition, licensed practical nurses will administer medications, ensure cleanliness and security of medicine supply room and adhere to company systems, procedures and processes.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.