Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Brookdale Newberg Offers:
- Very Competative Wages
- We have a culture of caring. Our community team members, and associates, partner together to make sure our Residents feel like they're family
Perks Available to Our Associates
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Whether it’s with a 401(k) or an insurance health plan, we want to make sure you feel appreciated, and that your work is valued..
Full-time and part-time associates enjoy:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching contribution – Brookdale will make a matching contribution equal to 25% of your elective deferrals each Plan year quarter. Brookdale will not match your elective deferrals in excess of 4% of your Compensation each Plan Year quarter.
- Benefit plan package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program – Be able to purchase Brookdale stock at a discounted rate through payroll deduction.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit – Save pre-tax money to pay for parking and transportation costs getting to and from work.
- Associate Compassion Fund – Nonprofit fund for associates, funded by associates.
- Associate Discounts – Including: Senior Living & Personalized Living, AT&T, Perks at Work, Dignity Memorial, FedEx, Ford, GE, Hotelogical, Nestle, Staples, Ticket Monster Perks, Verizon.
Full time associates also enjoy additional benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans – Including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit – Get reimbursed for certain expenses related to the adoption of a child.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Get reimbursed for eligible expenses for qualifying undergraduate studies tuition as well as for prep courses for licensures, certifications and CEUs.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Keeping our communities running in top-notch condition requires the skills of an experienced maintenance technician. Maintaining the interior and exterior of community buildings and grounds is a great career for the individual who likes working with their hands and tools. Our residents will appreciate your services as you keep public and private living areas up to expectations in accordance with current federal, state and local regulations and company policies.
Requirements to be a Maintenance Technician
Maintenance Technicians will maintain scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on, but not limited to: HVAC, elevator, fire and sprinkler equipment, generators, landscape, kitchen equipment and emergency pull cord equipment. Maintenance Technicians will also perform general maintenance projects as scheduled or assigned and respond to maintenance requests by community directors and residents in both private rooms and public living areas. They will also maintain positive communication with local fire marshal, building inspector and any other jurisdictions governing the community.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.