Manager, Digital Marketing - Sign On Bonus Potential
**POTENTIAL FOR SIGN ON BONUS**
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
This is an incentive based position, which may include bonuses, incentive, or commission plans.
The Manager of Digital Marketing will assist the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing in improving current digital marketing strategies such as paid search, programmatic display, online video, and other digital media in the planning and execution, to increase qualified lead, inquires, and visits set to positively impact occupancy growth for Brookdale communities. Responsible for monitoring and managing complex multi-location digital marketing campaigns, working in conjunction with Brookdale’s direct response agency, web team, and direct response team.
- Manages digital marketing strategies such as paid search, programmatic display, or online video, using innovative and agile approaches, to effectively increase qualified leads, visits and move-ins for Brookdale communities, nationally and by market, within multiple service lines (Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care) across consumer and business to business segments
- Position BKD as the #1 brand online for all LOS through the use digital marketing by building an online brand presence in all markets enabling marketing efficiencies through other mediums such as paid search, display, social media, and offline mediums such as direct mail, print, and more.
- Manage day to day relationship between Brookdale and key partnerships such as the Digital Agency of Record, third party platforms, and other strategic partnerships; research potential future partnerships with additional third party platforms and partners.
- Monitors and manages digital media campaign performance such as PPC, Programmatic, Display Streaming, OTT/CTV, and Native, in conjunction with agency support, to execute daily, weekly, quarterly and yearly digital programs to drive new lead inquiries into the sales funnel, and meet goals of improving lead quality and lowering the cost-per-lead.
- Plan and execute the digital test strategy using A/B, MVT, CRO, or others in partnership with creative for production of assets, agency for execution, and web team for landing pages managing deadlines, deliverables, and analytics tracking throughout.
- Analyze data and oversee analyses of performance campaigns to manage trends, insights, and talking points for use across multiple levels of the organization.
- Communicates agency generated reporting on digital lead performance, providing a review, additional insights and recommended changes to Sr. Director of Digital Marketing.
- Coordinates weekly paid search status meetings with the agency, Sr. Director of Digital and Vice President of Marketing.
- Explores new and emerging digital media such as streaming radio, online video, responsive ads, and other tactics, and partners to evaluate the application to businesses objectives and goals for BKD website and communities, nationally and by market.
- Ensures campaign tracking is implemented for proper reporting, including phone numbers, URLs, Google SA360, campaigns, keywords and offline data.
- Leads the coordination of the digital creative asset development; provides creative services team with strategies, best practices, analysis, and other inputs in partnership with creative, web team, and agency to drive response and awareness metrics.
- Manages budget and invoice tracking for digital invoices and agency / other partners.
- Collaborates with internal marketing team providing digital updates on strategy changes, traffic and audience analysis from analytics, while gathering input and feedback on lead flow impact
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related field required. Minimum five years of experience in search marketing required. Experience in Google Marketing Platform and Google Ads Digital Marketing Platform or other third party ad management platforms preferred. Experience in local and multi-location PPC strongly preferred. Experience in managing cross-functional projects and teams preferred. Strong understanding of the flow of data on platforms such as CDPs, DMPs, DSPs, MTAs, CMPs and how they interact to provide a cohesive and optimal experience.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Certifications in tools or from accredited sources such as Search Ads360, Google Analytics, Adobe, IAB, or others nice to have.
Uses strong analytic skills and an in-depth understanding of the organization and the business in order to handle arising problems and issues. Solves diverse problems using solid analytical skills where limited precedents/guidelines exist.
Knowledge and Skills
Has advanced knowledge of the organization, industry, and a functional discipline. Extensive understanding of technical areas gained through experience and used to complete and/or oversee assignments. Possesses strong analytical skills including analytics analysis and processing large amounts of data to understand key trends in audience acquisitions and other key performance indicator metrics. Ability to demonstrate proven consistent digital results on client or agency side. Possesses strong communication skills, both written and oral. Excellence in implementation, attention to detail and strong organizational skills. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, with proficiency in Excel and Power Point.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Stoop, kneel, crouch crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: up to 25 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.