Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Every day is an opportunity for our associates to deeply connect with people in a profound and personal way. Our associates are the core of our mission and we know that offering them genuine rewards and heart filling job satisfaction is the key to our success as a company. Here you’ll find opportunities to grow your career at any level whether you have direct contact with resident or support someone who does, and be inspired personally. With over 60,000 associates, there’s a place for you to make a difference in lives of the families we serve throughout our continuum of care.
Assists with the company’s monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc financial analysis needs
- Manages the integrity of the company’s occupancy reporting metrics and other relevant statistical data.
- Creates and maintains existing reports used by various accounting and finance associates.
- Performs month end reporting of financial results to internal management on a routine and ad hoc basis.
- Assists with financial training to various levels of management within the company.
- Assists in the development of the company’s budgeting software platform and provides financial support during the annual budget process.
- Completes ad hoc requests for financial data to all functional areas within the company.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from Four-year college or university preferred; and five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Applies existing guidelines and procedures to make varied decisions within a department. Uses sound judgment and experience to solve moderately complex problems based on precedent, example, reasonableness or a combination of these.
Knowledge and Skills
Possesses extensive knowledge of a distinct skill or function and a thorough understanding of the organization and work environment. Has working knowledge of a functional discipline.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: up to 25 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.