Manager of Advanced Analytics - Local Remote
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
This is an incentive based position, which may include bonuses, incentive, or commission plans.
At Brookdale, the health and well-being of our residents and associates is our top priority. All offers of employment at Brookdale are subject to a candidate’s successful completion of certain prerequisites which may include, but are not limited to, a legally compliant background check, drug screen, and any pre-employment testing or examination required by law, regulation, or Company policy. Brookdale has also adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Identifies and works on high-impact business problems by developing viable solutions via advanced analytics techniques. Performs large-scale data analysis and develops effective models and analytics for prediction, segmentation, classification, optimization, and reporting. Identifies actionable analytic insights, suggests recommendations, and influences the direction of the business by effectively communicating opportunities to cross functional groups. Prepares written analysis and presents findings.
- Handles data preparation, data feeds, and data updates of various projects.
- Writes queries (SAS, SQL, BI) to develop analyses.
- Performs large scale data analysis and develops effective models and analytics for prediction, segmentation, classification, optimization, and reporting.
- Manages, tracks, and analyzes performance of key marketing programs such as pricing and community segmentation.
- Conducts market studies that support effective decision-making related to proposed acquisitions, dispositions, refinancing, and real estate and product development activities.
- Creates various tools and processes to enable the organization to be able to utilize deliverables.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, annual and other reports for internal audiences while assisting with the evaluation of business results.
- Analyzes markets, competitors and Brookdale communities in an effort to maximize operational efficiency and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Prepares written analysis and presents findings and recommendations to internal clients. Works closely with other members of Insights & Analytics team to produce and communicate team deliverables.
- Assists others within the company in effectively utilizing available information, and making tactical and strategic business decisions.
- Consults with, coordinates with and provides guidance to Community, Divisional and Home Office Associates in all matters related to assigned projects.
- Provides daily, weekly, monthly, yearly ad hoc analysis for various audiences.
- Continually updates and tracks vital statistics and financial performance related to, but not limited to occupancy, marketing budget, sales statistics and revenue. Administers and tracks local and national sales promotions
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations research, or other related field required. Minimum three years experience in an analytic role with a proven record of success and advancement; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Uses strong analytic skills and an in-depth understanding of the organization and the business in order to handle arising problems and issues. Solves diverse problems using solid analytical skills where limited precedents/guidelines exist.
Knowledge and Skills
Has an advanced knowledge of the organization, industry, and a functional discipline. Extensive understanding of technical areas gained through experience and used to complete and/or oversee assignments. Knowledge of the fundamentals of statistics, research design, and data management are a plus. Demonstrated success in presenting complex findings in a clear and compelling manner that inspires actions.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Stoop, kneel, crouch crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: up to 25 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Requires Travel: Frequently
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.