Manager of End User Services
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Benefit plan package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Associate Compassion Fund
- Associate Discounts
- Identity theft protection
- Pet savings and insurance plans
- Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary STD and LTD
This is an incentive based position, which may include bonuses, incentive, or commission plans.
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Provides leadership and guidance for the IT Service Desk which supports all of company computer users. Oversees the delivery of technical support and ensures that end users receive prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assistance. Responsible for managing all procedures related to collecting, prioritizing and resolving end user requests including ongoing process review and improvement. Collaborates with other Brookdale departments to understand support needs for systems or initiatives. Works closely with Brookdale’s 3rd party support providers to ensure proper support levels are being met.
- Develops and ensures execution of appropriate call handling and problem resolution procedures by help desk support staff.
- Identifies key support metrics and regularly reviews data with team and IT leadership to determine process updates and improvements. Identifies internal and external support trends and takes steps to proactively prevent and/or solve problems.
- Provides guidance and coaching to supervisors, team leads, and direct reports.
- Ensures that proper staff supervision is taking place consistent with the mission and cornerstones of the company.
- Analyzes call flows, team schedules and support ticket trends with an ongoing goal of improving efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Develops and reports against service level objectives that pertain to end user satisfaction. Includes times and goals for problem resolution and support staff responsiveness. Provides regular reporting to management including support trends and historical perspective of the data.
- Manages project and support related activities for the IT Service Desk team. Monitors progress toward completion of project activities.
- Works with Applications team to ensure the enterprise ticket management system is configured to meet the needs of the IT Service Desk team. May work with other IT and business departments to consult in the use of call management and ticket management systems.
- Monitors IT Help Desk call and ticket queues.
- Develops processes and ensures necessary technologies are in place that aid in team's ability to meet and exceed service level agreements.
- Responsible for consistent delivery of the annual performance evaluations across the IT Service Desk team.
- Performs routine end user support related projects.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
Associates degree and three or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrates understanding of Brookdale's computing environment, including hardware and software, ticket management systems, ACD systems usage, etc. Must be knowledgeable in new technologies, personal computer operation, desktop operating systems and productivity applications. Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail.
Applies existing guidelines and procedures and uses judgment to make decisions that are in the best interests of the department and the organization. Determines when to escalate issues to senior leadership and when to handle them personally.
Knowledge and Skills
Has an advanced level of skill, and can follow written or verbal instructions. Has extensive knowledge of the organization. Possesses leadership knowledge and experience, and is able to lead, develop, and grow a team.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: up to 25 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure shift coverage
- On-Call on an as needed basis
- Requires Travel: Occasionally
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.