Come join our Brookdale Eddy Pond West Community in Auburn, MA!
Assisted Living and Memory Care Community
**Easy access to all major highways and routes**
**Complimentary meal per shift**
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
Relationships and integrity are the heart of our culture. They help us create a welcoming and inclusive community among our residents, associates and patients that feels like family. They guide us to be open in our communication with each other, and enable us to make the right decisions for the people who have entrusted us with their care. Our relationships and integrity work together to create a positive impact in the lives of the people we touch.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness – physical, mental, emotional, and financial. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us!
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Provides marketing support services to the sales staff to ensure the timely administration of sales and marketing efforts.
- Maintains and/or improves upon the occupancy level of the community in accordance with marketing and business plans. Utilizes sales processes, systems, and forms for sales to perform job duties, track information, compile data and reports, and achieve desired community occupancy goals.
- Assists in the sales process by helping prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about how services and programs can meet their needs. Responds promptly to every telephone call or in-person inquiry from all referral sources, prospective residents, and families. Provides appropriate community and company information to anyone who inquires. Completes weekly follow-up calls, letters, and tours as defined by the community marketing plan and as directed by the SMD (Sales & Marketing Director).
- Coordinates and completes all activities needed for the sale and converts deposits to move-ins, including, but not limited to, visiting the prospect’s home, health care providers, or other locations and ensuring that the required forms are completed by the prospect, his/her physician and family prior to move in.
- Communicates daily with SMD and other key associates regarding the status of all prospective move-ins. Utilizes the “Resident Move-In Status Log” to record pre-residency steps and to facilitate communication.
- Coordinates the move-in process for new residents in an efficient and welcoming manner, as needed. Ensures paperwork completion, residence preparation, mover scheduling, community support and resident orientation.
- Provides administrative support for the Marketing Department.
- Represents the community and increases awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups, and community involvement as directed by the SMD. Uses relevant community knowledge and research to assist in planning, coordinating, and implementing monthly prospect and/or referral source activities and events as specified by the community marketing plan and SMD.
- May answer phone calls and log leads according to established protocol into the prospecting system.
- Assists SMD with execution of marketing plans to achieve community occupancy goals.
- Prepares data for weekly and monthly reports. Provides sales performance information to SMD.
- Maintains working knowledge of the lead management system and uses to develop reports. Inputs sales and marketing activities, as directed, in a timely manner and according to systems standards.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and a minimum of three to five years administrative experience, preferably in the retirement or medical industry or pharmaceutical sales, with a proven track record of focus on customer service is required.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines. Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents. Knows when to refer issues to supervisor and when to handle them personally.
Knowledge and Skills
Has a working knowledge of a skill or discipline that requires basic analytic ability. Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process. Has working knowledge of the organization. Ability to greet staff and visitors in a courteous and friendly manner. Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid regulations to include applicable processes, if required in the community. Knowledge of state regulations impacting or directing the delivery of services, if applicable. Ability to effectively listen and communicate verbally and in writing. Ability to effectively manage time, tasks and projects in a dynamic environment. Ability to build trust and act honestly in relationships with others. Ability to assess and understand customers’ expectations, needs and circumstances. Ability to work effectively with diverse personalities and to treat people with dignity, respect, fairness and maturity. Ability to operate personal computers and related software including Microsoft Office applications. Ability to learn and operate the customer relationship database. Ability to keyboard accurately and efficiently.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: up to 50 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Possible exposure to communicable diseases and infections
- Requires Travel: Occasionally
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.