Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
This position is for a Certified Med Aide/Tec - Medical Assistant
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
$500 Sign On Bonus Available
Perks Available to Our Associates
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Whether it’s with a 401(k) or an insurance health plan, we want to make sure you feel appreciated, and that your work is valued..
Full-time and part-time associates enjoy:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching contribution – Brookdale will make a matching contribution equal to 25% of your elective deferrals each Plan year quarter. Brookdale will not match your elective deferrals in excess of 4% of your Compensation each Plan Year quarter.
- Benefit plan package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program – Be able to purchase Brookdale stock at a discounted rate through payroll deduction.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit – Save pre-tax money to pay for parking and transportation costs getting to and from work.
- Associate Compassion Fund – Nonprofit fund for associates, funded by associates.
- Associate Discounts – Including: Senior Living & Personalized Living, AT&T, Perks at Work, Dignity Memorial, FedEx, Ford, GE, Hotelogical, Nestle, Staples, Ticket Monster Perks, Verizon.
Full time associates also enjoy additional benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans – Including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit – Get reimbursed for certain expenses related to the adoption of a child.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Get reimbursed for eligible expenses for qualifying undergraduate studies tuition as well as for prep courses for licensures, certifications and CEUs.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Are you someone who has high attention to detail and accuracy? If so, then Brookdale’s Certified Medication Aide/Tech may be the right job for you. At our communities, our Certified Med Aides/Techs provide direct care to senior residents that follow a personalized medication and treatment service plan. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Certified Med Aide/Tech at Brookdale:
Our Medication Aides/Techs assist seniors in maintaining physical, social and psychological well-being. Based on state regulations and completion of required training/certification, you will administer or assist with self-administration of medication and treatments as prescribed by the health care provider and observe/report responses to your supervisor. Med Aides/Techs also make sure the medication supply room is organized and clean, assist with medication cart audits, and provide accurate counts of all medications.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.