Come join our amazing team at Brookdale Northwest Hills!
Competitive Wages and Great Benefits!
Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Grow your career with Brookdale! Our Med Tech’s / QMAP's have the option to explore new career opportunities in positions such as Resident Care Coordinators, Nurses and even Cooks.
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
To support our associates in their journey to become a U.S. citizen, Brookdale offers to advance fees for naturalization (Form N-400) application costs, up to $725, less applicable taxes and withholding, for qualified associates who have been with us for at least a year.
- Based on state regulations and completion of required training/certification, Medication Aides/Techs will administer or assist with self-administration of medication and treatments as prescribed by the health care provider and observe/report responses to your supervisor.
- Certified Medication Aides/Techs make sure the medication supply room is organized and clean, assist with medication cart audits, and provide accurate counts of all medications. You will also communicate with pharmacies to coordinate medication delivery.
- Based on state regulation, completion of training/certification is required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.