Med Tech/Caregiver - $1000 Sign-On Bonus!
Brookdale is a GREAT place to further your career.
- We pride ourselves with a culture of caring. All leadership team members and associates partner together to make sure each resident feels like they are family.
- We recognize our staff with our monthly Everyday Hero award and prizes (PTO & Bonus).
- We have an established Associate Committee to give our associates a voice.
- We have a diverse and fulfilling team environment and commit to providing our employees the support they need
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Are you someone who has high attention to detail and accuracy? If so, then Brookdale’s Certified Medication Aide/Tech may be the right job for you. At our communities, our Certified Med Aides/Techs provide direct care to senior residents that follow a personalized medication and treatment service plan. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Certified Med Aide/Tech at Brookdale:
Our Medication Aides/Techs assist seniors in maintaining physical, social and psychological well-being. Based on state regulations and completion of required training/certification, you will administer or assist with self-administration of medication and treatments as prescribed by the health care provider and observe/report responses to your supervisor. Med Aides/Techs also make sure the medication supply room is organized and clean, assist with medication cart audits, and provide accurate counts of all medications.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.