Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Brookdale Walden Ridge Memory Care is looking for a Resident Program Manager
Do you have a passion seniors? Come Join our Amazing team!
This position will be responsible for implementing the dementia care program for our community
Our culture of compassionate and caring extends to everyone, our associates, our residents and their families. Our cornerstones of passion courage, partnership and trust drive everything we do and come to lift every day in our communities
Not sure if Brookdale is for you? Come see the Brookdale difference for yourself! We are happy to give you a tour to show you all we have to offer. If you like what you see, stay for an interview!
Benefits Available for Full Time and Part Time Employees!
Full Time Medical Plans Start As Low As $16.44 for an Individual and $197.20 for a Family per pay period!
If you would like more information please contact Lisa Powers at Lpowers7@Brookdale.com
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your best possible self, join us! You’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can find opportunities to grow your career through professional development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall health and wellness.
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
- Variety of Associate Discounts
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
- You will oversee full implementation of resident and family engagement’s overall dementia care program as well as directly providing coaching and leadership of associates who are caregivers within the community. This includes providing oversight to ensure Care Associates deliver person centered programming, dining, and care.
- Collaborate with leadership team providing dementia training, preadmission/move-in/move out process of residents, hiring, and education of associates regarding dementia care including how to lead programs and interventions for behavioral expression. You will plan and directly coordinate a calendar of dementia friendly programs that meet the specific needs of each and all residents within the dementia care community.
- A Bachelor’s Degree such as gerontology, therapeutic recreation or related field with a minimum of three years of management and direct supervision experience preferred. Experience with residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias in a residential setting is required.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.