Mgr, Mktg Automation Campaign
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
The Marketing Automation Campaign Manager will partner with the Director, Direct Response for the development, execution and analysis of email marketing campaigns for Brookdale Senior Living.
Leading a team of Email Specialists, the Marketing Automation Campaign Manager will work closely with internal partners (Marketing, IT, Resident & Family and Sales) to align on campaign goals, develop new campaigns, and continuously improve the current program KPIs through testing and analysis.
- Manages multiple aspects of email delivery, including campaign strategy, development of creative briefs, audience segmentation, creative review and email deployment.
- Develops effective email strategies to acquire, nurture, and retain leads and residents.
- Partners with the Marketing Automation Campaign Manager (CRM) to define data opportunities and execute on strategies for automated, triggered and manually sent communications.
- Creates email channel reporting and delivers ongoing analysis of campaigns and initiatives with actionable recommendations to continually optimize Brookdale’s email program.
- Leads the development and execution of a test & learn roadmap to produce actionable learnings.
- Stays current with email automation best practices and general innovations and assesses applicability to Brookdale’s email program.
- Provides leadership and collaborates with key players to align the email program with Brookdale’s overall customer experience and brand strategy.
- Accountable for quality execution and timeliness of all email projects and campaigns.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing and leading successful B2C customer acquisition and retention email strategies; enterprise level preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent education.
- Experience using a marketing automation tool required (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.).
- Deep understanding of all aspects of email marketing including business strategy, creative development, deliverability, testing and optimization, database segmentation, data analytics, mobile optimization, CAN-SPAM and other compliance regulations.
- Experience with coding in HTML for email, preferred.
- Knowledge of test and learn practices (A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing, etc.).
- Solid problem-solving experience and ability to resolve issues.
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening, coaching, and presentation skills, and high attention to detail.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
Enterprise ESP or CRM experience, preferred. Experience with coding in HTML for email, preferred.
Uses strong analytic skills and an in-depth understanding of the organization and the business in order to handle arising problems and issues. Solves diverse problems using solid analytical skills where limited precedents/guidelines exist.
Knowledge and Skills
Has an advanced knowledge of the organization, industry, and/or functional discipline. Extensive understanding of technical areas gained through experience and used to complete and/or oversee assignments. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: Up to 25 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.